Friday 6 June 2014

A few of my favorite things.

m rung while I was in the shower. Willow had an entire conversation with him I had no idea about until much later. "Mummy, I was a hero! Your phone was ringing and I answered it quickly!" Willow bubbled.

Last weekend amber slept over. The two girls were colouring, and amber was getting annoyed with Willow not putting lids on the textas.
"Just think what would M say if he were here?" Amber chided.
"I like M. I think he's the best person in the whole world," Willow replied.
"Yeah. I wish he was here to play with us," amber said as she went back to drawing.
The only game Amber and Willow play with m is "hit m." Last time it was with amber's plastic golf clubs. This time, as he lay on the couch working through a hang over, they settled for occasional whacks. I really should get Willow some golf clubs of her own.

Amber's mummy hasn't mowed the lawn for a while and Willow thinks its the best thing ever. Where everyone sees a backyard full of grass, clover and weeds, Willow skips around seeing poppies, and throwing herself down in the long clover, like she's in her very own musical. She thinks that overgrown lawn is magnificent. Amber is less impressed and warns here there could be snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...