Tuesday 29 October 2013

Willow says...

"Last night I had a dream that a big big giant came in through my window! And the ant BIT ME ON THE LEG, but it was a friendly ant. I wasn't scared."


Also, if you ask her how she feels about me driving (I'm finally learning) she'll tell you that she feels very scared.... although, I think that has more to do with me screaming at M to shut-up-stop-talking-YOU- WILL-MAKE-ME-CRASH-ARRRAGH-of-course-I'm-going-to-move-well-left-when-a-truck-comes-through-I'M-DOING-THE-SPEED-LIMIT-IT'S-ONLY-60-AROUND-HERE-it's-easier-to-go-around-corners-fast-shutupshutshutupshutup.

But honestly. Driving lessons are going well. I've been driving on less busy main roads and around the suburbs. I still refuse to consider driving over the busy bridge nearish my house that involves two sharp bends, but whatever. Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...