Sunday 20 October 2013

Good/ Bad/ Ugly.

Good.
  •  Don't judge me, but I jumped on the "Dr Bronner's 18 in 1 soap" hippy eco car. And, mmm, no wonder why people like it. A little goes a VERY long way. I have it diluted 50/50 with water and it lasts for several months. It also does a good job of cleaning our clothes. It's $20 for a L, and fair trade and not full of chemicals and... I'm in love.
  • One assignment down, one more to go! Then exams, and weekly course work.... but other than that, I have one month of uni left and I'm so relieved. THE END IS IN SIGHT, YO.

Bad.
  • House rule: Willow has to pick up all her toys before sunset. SO MUCH CONFLICT AND DRAMA AND SCREAMING. I might revise this rule to having two tidy ups a day, one before lunch and one before sunset. 
  • I'm a rabid lion mother. Whenever someone makes my daughter upset, I want to scratch their face off. But
  • There is a house across the road and three houses down. While sitting inside my house I can hear the small children thuderdering up and down those floorboards. My knees hurt just listening to it.

Ugly.
  • You know what? There's nothing ugly in our lives right now.
  • Oh wait. Slugs. Effing slugs. URGH. Willow actually loves finding them and hunting them and squishing them. I just hate everything about them and their habit of eating my plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...