Friday 22 August 2014

Living room- a rug!



Doesn't that rug look so much better? Perhaps you would recognise it as our old living room rug from our old house? Doesn't it seem like a better fit in here? Doesn't it seem so nice with our freshly painted walls?

Now, to get some curtains up, and rods up, and more seating in here.... I kinda wish M and I would just... win money or something. A nice lump sum of, say, $5k from the tooth fairy for taking good care of my teeth would be nice. M and I have been thinking that a sectional would be a better seating option for our living room- but hey, we just got this couch two years ago when we moved in together, and it wasn't THAT long ago.... But we do need more seating. Office chairs don't count.

Also, for everyone who thinks M is a saint for living with me- I think he just enjoys pain. While I'm content to paint the entire house in the same colour, M keeps talking about feature walls. I keep asking him if he's insane sure, and he's all totally, it will brighten up the room/ look really cool/ make an impact/ add some colour/ it's a kid's room, it needs to be cheery. He's brought home swatches to paint the living room wall, and swatches to paint the spare room's wardrobe door- none of which are white. He's also been talking about wallpapered feature walls.

Sucker for punishment, that one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...