Wednesday 5 March 2014

right now.







Willow riding her bike to childcare is an exercise in patience. Mummy, my legs are tired, she complains, before we've even left our street. Are you really sure you still want to ride to childcare? Yes.
But, we get there in the end. She is so proud to show off her bike to everyone. Did you see my bike? Did you see the purple butterflies on the seat? I rode all the way here!

Right now, life is busy. We seem to gobble up the days. Willow is at childcare Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I use those days to do all the laundry and clean up, but guess whose back at uni? Mmm. Tuesday is Willow's big day out with Ethan- we normally go library, see friends, do a craft, then the two of them play all day together. Since Bunning's opened, every Saturday and Sunday morning they have free kid's craft. Since I think craft is very important for children, but since I also loathe cleaning up afterwards, this is a heaven sent gift.

Willow's birthday is on this Saturday. We're having at the zoo, and asking that everyone pay for their own entry in lieu of a gift. Instead of a lolly bag, Willow's friends are getting a small Arctic animal or two, and a bit of fake snow. Maybe. I mean, I'm the worst with maths, and I can't figure out how much it will expand, and even if it will expand enough for however many kids come. We're also making animal masks, and puppets, and playing limbo, and I need to get off my butt and start wrapping up a parcel for pass the parcel. Willow also wants to play I spy. There are also animal talks throughout the morning, then a few hours break over the heat of the day, then a few more in the afternoon. There is also animal feeding. Whew. I doubt we will be bored. A group of 4 year olds just don't get bored, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...