Saturday 23 November 2013

moooving.


We managed to go over our generous internet limit. M and I had a happy 10 minutes pointing the finger at each other ("I told you not to download! You don't know how to! You ALWAYS download the biggest files in the world!" "Well, maybe if YOU hadn't gone camping with your mates AND MOVED MY SIMS 3 CD I wouldn't have had to download so much stuff! Besides, I TOLD you I had made a massive download of a game, so it's not MY fault you kept downloading movies!" etc.) until Willow suggested we just blame Cruz-with-the-glasses-on. Willow has started blaming Cruz-with-the-glasses-on for everything that goes wrong. Can't find her favorite book? Cruz-with-the-glasses-on must have broken into our house and took it! 

Anyways, the moral of the story is, don't be mean to other kids and don't go over your net limit. I haven't been able to use the net, so now I have a lovely backlog of posts to share with ya'all. Also, it's been raining lots and our hard drive with all our movies isn't working and we get even worse reception when it rains. It's weird, because M and I never thought we relied very heavily on the internet or technology- in fact, we pride ourselves on being cool and living in the real world- but there you go. Technology does play a crucial role in our lives. Urgh.

Willow's been a bit lost because Tabi moved from 10 minutes away to 50 odd minutes away. Tabi is the friend Willow spends the most time with, and the two girls just adore each other.  Yesterday, after a friend left, Willow had a tantrum, asking "Who is going to play with me nooooow?" I offered to play and she cried that she didn't want a big person to play with her, she just wanted a little kid to play with her. I ended up carrying her to her room, kicking and screaming. In the end we made a deal- Willow didn't want to sleep, but she was happy to lie on the floor with the door open, because that's not sleeping. She ended up sleeping for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...