Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mother's day.

A photo by the little miss from my phone. I think it turned out very well.
We celebrated Mother's day on Monday since M was working the weekend. M was going to make pancakes for breakfast, but woke that morning to find I had used up the last of the eggs to make a cauliflower pizza base. D'oh. M then took Willow out for the day to Newcastle, as he had something to pick up. While he was out I worked on the patchwork blanket for Mel's birthday, and managed to nearly finish off the top.

Two parcels arrived- a Motex embossed label maker, and a book, which made the day feel pretty special. Then M arrived home with special gift for me, plus more trucks for Willow, and 300 photos from Willow's first year that I put in to be printed last week. Oh, tiny baby. Where have you gone?

We lounged around the played with the trucks, then Todd came over. Willow was delighted. Children love Todd, and Willow is no exception. We went to dinner at the pub at the end of our street, and M won some money and I won the fruit and veggie tray.

So that was my mother's day. A lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...