Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mark's birthday





Mark had a birthday. All the way back in Feb. I also have photos to share from Willow's birthday, and Easter, and our last trip to Sydney, and a fishing trip, and Willow drinking 11 teaspoons worth of sugar in the form of undiluted Sprite and crawling up the walls and.... you get the idea. I'd rather live the a life that's somewhat worth blogging about over a life where I have lots of time to blog.

Can you tell that Willow was delighted with this whole birthday party thing?

Ignore the number of candles on the cake. I think I hit around 24 and decided that M mightn't notice if I was a few short. He totally did. He requested a rainbow cake, like one I made him for his birthday a few years ago, when we were just neighbors, as it was the most impressive cake he's seen (or so he claims.) I used "natural" dyes instead of brighter synthetic ones, so the colours weren't as vibrant as they were last time.

Still, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...