Friday 19 April 2013

couch cover.


An attempt at a cover for Willow's little flip out couch. M's mother gifted us this little couch last year, and despite it's age, it has a lot of life left in it, structurally. And, to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the cover- it was clean... I just wanted to keep it that way. (and, you know, make the whole thing blend in a little bit more. Less garish pink.)

I like it. There are a few things I'd change next time I sew this up- mostly just around the arms, but I don't mind the casual slouchy fit. I love the fabric. It's a natural linen colour with those multi coloured polka dots- it hides the dirt so well, but still looks pretty.

Willow was pretty delighted with her updated sofa. Now, onto the next project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...