Sunday 31 March 2013

them time.



 M took Willow to a playground the other day. Just the two of them. They had fun. (Still not feeling very autumny). Last time M supervised Willow, when Willow saw me again she came running up to me and happily shouted "Mummy! I'm still alive!"

M's supervised Willow since these photos were taken, when I went to kick boxing class. Willow really, really wanted to come "foxing" with me, claiming she's big and strong enough. When I got home, I asked Willow what her and M did while I was out.
"Oh. M played foxes with me," Willow explained. (M: "Oh yeah. She was still talking about foxes and foxing, so I tried teaching her how to box. She just stood there with her arms out looking confused.")

Willow has two toy foxes- Foxy, and Mummy Fox. She gets a real kick out of the fact that there's a mummy and baby fox pair. Foxy is one of her favorite toys.

Bizarrely, Willow can't hear the difference between "boxing" or "kick boxing" and "foxes" and "foxing." It's unusual for her. She's using "foxing" and "foxes" in the correct tense for what she thinks we're talking about ie "Mark and I played boxing" vs "Mark and I played foxes."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...